History and Ownership
Tampa Medical College is owned and operated by F. Jenar. Inc., a corporation authorized to do business in the state of Florida and is run by a board and president. Tampa Medical College was founded in 2008’ under the name Tampa Medical College in response to the need in the community for more affordable educational institutions providing quality health care training.
Tampa Medical College began as a Test Preparation School and Continuing Medical Education Provider for Healthcare Professionals. Tampa Medical College recognized the need to provide affordable high quality medical training education for individuals seeking entry level careers into the health care industry.
Tampa Medical College also recognized the need for ancillary health care staff, thus decided to license the following programs with the Department of Education; Patient Care Assistant, Home Health Aide and Practical Nursing Programs. In 2012 Tampa Medical College was approved for the Associate of Science in Nursing and the Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Currently over 2000 students have graduated from Allied and Nursing Programs with Tampa Medical College.
Tampa Medical Collegeis committed to providing quality healthcare education to the community. Tampa Medical College is dedicated to providing a private school education (small class sizes) at a State School cost.
Licensure and Approvals
- Tampa Medical College is licensed by the Commission for Independent Education located at: 325 West Gaines St, Suite 1414, Tallahassee FL, 32399-0400. Phone Number 888-224-6684.
- Tampa Medical College is Certified National Testing Site for National Examinations through the National Healthcare Career Association. The Test Site Code is FL-117
- Tampa Medical College is approved for its Nursing Programs by
State of Florida Board of Nursing
4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin #C02
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-3257
Florida Commission on Independent Education
325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414
Tallahassee, Florida 32399
- Tampa Medical College also provides Continuing Education programs and is a Training Site with the American Safety and Health Institute providing Continuing Medical Education.
- Tampa Medical College is currently going through the accreditation process with ABHES.
|Commission for Independent Education||325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414
Tallahassee, FL 32399
|Florida Board of Nursing (Approved)||4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin C-02
Tallahassee, FL 32399
|American Safety and Health Institute (Providing Continuing Education)||1450 Westec Drive
Eugene, Oregon 97402
|National Healthcare Association (Certified National Testing Site)||11161 Overbrook Road Leawood,