GETTING STARTED WITH ADMISSIONS
To secure your enrollment for your desired start date, we recommend completing these steps as quickly as possible. Contact your Admissions Representative with any questions.
- STEP 1: Contact and Speak with Admissions Representative
- STEP 2: Complete and Submit the Application
- STEP 3: Schedule your entrance exam and take the Entrance Examination where applicable OR provide your other qualifying test scores
- STEP 4: Submit Application supporting documentation
- STEP 5: Schedule Enrollment Appointment, Complete the Enrollment Agreement and pay the applicable enrollment Fees
- STEP 6: Schedule and Attend Orientation
- STEP 7: Take the Institutional Basic Computer Skills Exam
STEP 1: Contact and Speak with Admissions Representative
Click on Contact Admissions
STEP 2: Complete and Submit the Application
Former Tampa Medical College students who are interested in applying for readmission into their program of study can click the link below for the Re-admission Application.
STEP 3: Schedule your entrance exam and take the Entrance Examination where applicable OR provide your other qualifying test scores
Contact your admissions assistant or call us at 813-932-1710 and select option 1.
For NEE Practice Test Click Here
STEP 4: Submit Application supporting documentation
- Submit official high school transcripts or GED and official college transcripts for any courses you would like Tampa Medical College to consider for transfer credit.
An applicant who graduated from a high school or College outside of the United States must submit a certified copy of his/her secondary school transcript and/or diploma. The transcript must be translated into English and determined equivalent to a U.S. high school diploma by an agency approved by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services, Inc. (NACES) or the National Association of Foreign Student Advisers (NAFSA).
- Submit a current resume.
- Provide Two (2) forms of proof of identification and United States citizenship or residency status. Acceptable forms of identification are as follows (At least one form of identification must be a picture ID).
United States citizen:
- Original or certified copy of the student’s birth certificate.
- A valid, unexpired US passport.
- Certificate of Naturalization.
- Voter’s registration card.
- Valid State issued ID or Driver’s License
Non-US citizens must provide one document (original or certified copy) to establish identity.
Examples are as follows:
- A valid, unexpired Permanent Resident Card (I-551).
- A valid passport for non-immigrants accompanied by Department of Homeland Security documents showing proof of lawful residency.
- Submit any Healthcare Licenses or Certifications (for example nursing license)
Once All Admissions documentation and applicable examinations have been submitted and completed the prospective student will receive an admissions acceptance letter or denial.
Once you are accepted, schedule an enrollment appointment, and schedule a financial planning session with the Finance office.
To upload documents click on: Upload Documents
STEP 5: Schedule Enrollment Appointment, Complete the Enrollment Agreement and pay the applicable enrollment Fees
In the enrollment appointment, you will review and sign an Enrollment Agreement and pay any remaining enrollment fees due to the College.
Schedule an appointment with the admissions assistant and the business office by contacting:
Admissions assistant contact info: 813-932-1710 option 1
Business office contact info: 813-932-1710 option 3
STEP 6: Schedule and Attend Orientation
Please contact student services at 813-932-1710 option 4 or firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 7: Take the Institutional Basic Computer Skills Exam.
The Institutional Basic Computers Skills Exam evaluates the computer literacy and skill of the student’s modern-day computer use and proficiency necessary to function in hybrid and online courses. The examination will assist the College in providing the student with the necessary tools to succeed in a nursing program.
To complete your Basic Computer Skills Exam, please log into your Orientation Class.
If you need help navigating our learning management system on the Orientation Class, please contact student services at: 813-932-1710 option 4 or email@example.com